My internship has been amazing. I've learned so much and have been given so many opportunities to put what I've learned into practice. Especially with Fullerton, I've been serving in some kind of capacity since the first service back in February. While all this is great, I still need to be able to step back and take a break every once in while. I have yet to sit in the midst of my own congregation because I'm either in the very back working production or in the very front playing on stage. Luckily, Rock Harbor is not the type of church that tries to run its volunteers into the ground, so they were happy to let me have a day off.
It was refreshing and rejuvenating to say the least, and I'm excited to continue to serve in the weeks to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment